- Check your grades. There are a number of different ways that your grade can be calculated and appear, so make sure you understand what your overall grade is in your class. Go to the blue bar at the top of your class in iLearn and select Course administration > Grades.
- Communicate with your instructor now if you see an issue.
- Ask your students. Ask your students to review their grades and let you know if they see any discrepancies.
- Update Your Grades. If using the Weighted Means method, make certain that you have given zero's to assignments not submitted.
- See what your students see. Check the User report. In the Grader report view (Course administration > Grades) click on the small spreadsheet icon to the right of each student's name. Make sure the correct grade is appearing to the student.
- Back up your grades. Go to Grade administration > Export > Excel spreadsheet to download an Excel backup of your grades.
- Contact CAT. If you have any questions or issues with your gradebook, contact the C enter for Academic Technologies department. We can help! (Media Learning Center, Building 18-114, 582-4648. firstname.lastname@example.org)